Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
The essential duties and responsibilities for this job are connected to the implementation of the traffic systems along the iconic infrastructure project "Förbifart Stockholm":
• Assistance to project manager.
• Create, read, understand and review project documents ranging from top level design documents to detailed system design.
• Daily work on both Swedish and English and translation from/to both languages.
• Basic and detailed engineering: provide technical support in construction planning and design; resolution and documentation of design conflicts; etc.
• Develop project-related documentation as well as test protocols and procedures (under project manager’s supervision)
• Administration and daily work on client’s platforms for documentation, notifications, etc.
• Represent company, project and/or department during project management meetings.
• Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures and other work controlling documents.
• Interfacing with the project team at headquarters (Madrid).
• This position might require occasional jobsite visits to active construction zones.
The requirements for this job position are:
• Swedish mother tongue and proficiency in English with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Engineering university degree (or students at their 3rd year of bachelor).
• Proactivity and willingness to take further responsibilities.
• Team player: open minded, collaborative, ready to help/support when needed.
• Extensive use of MS Office package.
• Good time management.
• Must demonstrate eligibility to work in Sweden.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Additional valuable skills.
• Basic knowledge in 3D modelling, BIM modelling, drawings handling, etc.
• Work experience in similar assignments
• Knowledge in Traffic Systems such as Tolling Systems, Intelligent Transport Systems, Tunnels, etc.
• Previous working experience in Sweden’s national authorities such as Trafikverket
• Previous working experience with the following software:
o Autocad, Revit and similar